Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Super Surfer!


For a good time I was riding an old yellow Super Surfer skateboard from the 70's. It was the greatest ride I came to know. One fateful day however the board slipped from my grasps down a storm drain never to be seen again. Years later I found a blue one in a junk shop with original clay wheels. I road that for a while, but it ended up breaking due to it's ancient plastic. I saved it though and made a template stretching it out a bit and took my stack of old skate decks and went to town!
 These boards are workhorses and fit in your backpack too. 
I ride mine everywhere from near and far with ease. 
 
Available through me or at Flying Fish in Eureka for $35. 
Each one has its own original artwork enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.